NFI Infrastructure Solutions™ is a service dedicated to providing safe, reliable project management for smart, sustainable mobility projects.
Supporting mobility projects from start to finish
NFI Infrastructure Solutions™ focuses on energy management optimization as well as infrastructure planning and development, providing a cohesive transition of bus fleets to zero-emission bus technology.
Full suite of comprehensive charging deployment services
- Optimize energy management strategies between grid and the bus
- Determine wayside and depot charging requirements
- Provide design and engineering services for infrastructure
- Oversee make-ready utility services
- Design coordination with authorities having jurisdiction
- Conduct site visits
- Install chargers
- Coordinate UL certification
- Deliver onsite grid-to-bus testing and commissioning to ensure safe and reliable infrastructure
- Offer aftermarket support for service and parts
Typical program phases
- Site Visit/Scoping/Quotation
- Utility Service Assessment
- Design and Engineering Services
- Infrastructure Construction
- Charger Systems Installation
- Charger Testing & Commissioning
NFI Infrastructure Solutions™ currently has partnership programs with leading firms including ABB, Black & Veatch, Burns & McDonnell, ChargePoint, Heliox, and Siemens and will continue to grow its key partner network over time to ensure the best value for customers.
Explore what Infrastructure Solutions can do for you:
contact [email protected] for details.
NFI Infrastructure Solutions™ deploys electric vehicle supply equipment and charging systems that are compatible with all types, makes and models of electric vehicles, adhering to industry standards.
This was made possible through the efforts and assistance from the Electric Power Research Institute, the Federal Transportation Administration, the American Public Transportation Association, and the Society of Automotive Engineers.